Alpha Brain: Creature of Advertising or Effective Supplement?
Alpha Brain is a nootropic based on vitamins and herbal components which has virtually no contraindications and side effects. At least that’s what manufacturers say. However, is this drug really effective and what is its effect? Learn about this by reading our article.
Only a third of these people seek out medical help, and this is sad since anxiety is well treated with the help of drugs. In severe cases, of course, it is necessary to consult with a specialist in order to choose the right drug. If anxiety manifests itself in a mild form, then you can cope with it by the use of nootropics. One of the best-selling nootropics for this purpose is Alpha Brain. It not only helps to combat social anxiety but also improves brain functions, helps to achieve clarity in the head, and improves memory. In addition, Alpha Brain contains ingredients that enhance neuroplasticity.
What Is Alpha Brain?
Nootropics are drugs used by students, people engaged in mental work, and many famous people. These drugs allow the brain to work as efficiently as possible, so it’s no surprise that they are in demand.
Alpha Brain appeared on the market in 2010 and over the past few years has gained great popularity. It is one of the best-selling nootropics despite the fact that sometimes controversial information about it appears. In 2015, a study was conducted that showed that this nootropic drug is very effective for improving memory, increasing concentration, and increasing the speed of cognitive processes. This drug increases the accessibility of information during study and work.
Alpha Brain is an effective drug for improving cognitive functions, but it has a quite individual effect. There are people for whom it is ideally suited, helping them to fight anxiety, but for others, it does not bring any positive result. Let’s find out in which cases the medicine should be taken, and on what its effectiveness is based.
Key Benefits of Supplement
The uniqueness of Alpha Brain is its variety of components – nootropic contains 4 ingredients of natural origin. They all raise the level of oxygen in the brain, which activates its work, improves blood circulation, and causes the release of many useful chemicals.
The drug promotes the growth of new nerve cells, enhances cognitive functions, and also helps to optimize the level of transmitters. All this helps a person to significantly improve memory and boost intellectual abilities.
After taking a pill of Alpha Brain, many users feel a mental drive, including people whose mental capacities have decreased because of age-related changes. The creators of the drug claim that its use significantly slows down the aging of the brain and helps to avoid age-related changes of cognitive functions. Also, there is information that Alpha Brain can promote lucid dreams.
Alpha Brain, unlike many other nootropics, does not contain any disturbing substances, so it does not harm sleep and does not cause insomnia. If you have problems with sleep, then this nootropic will be your best choice. If you need a more active effect and are not afraid of insomnia, then you can combine this medicine with caffeine.
Clinical Study of Alpha Brain
Alpha Brain is a quite safe and effective nootropic, and that was confirmed by a clinical study. Two groups of people were involved – the first took Alpha Brain medication, and the second – fakes, in order to track the placebo effect. 63 people between the ages of 18 to 35 participated in the experiment. All these people initially took fakes for two weeks, after which one group was switched to a real drug, and the other continued to use fakes. The whole experiment lasted six weeks.
The results showed that Alpha Brain shows excellent results in comparison with a placebo, as it improves mental activity, accelerates response to external factors, and is well-tolerated. However, it is important to remember that this is a primary study that needs to be worked out, as it was conducted with the participation of only healthy people.
Who Need to Use Alpha Brain?
As already mentioned, Alpha Brain is a drug that does not suit everyone. So, for whom will it be the best and show excellent results? The medicine will be extremely effective for those who do not lead a healthy lifestyle and do not have good nutrition. What is meant by a healthy lifestyle and good nutrition? This means that a person consumes vegetables, fruits, fats, and proteins in sufficient quantities. As for lifestyle, if a person regularly does physical exercises and gets enough sleep, it can be considered healthy. If the foregoing is about you, then the benefits of Alpha Brain will hardly be noticed.
The best efficacy of the drug will be shown for people with a deficiency of the following elements:
- Vitamin B6. According to statistics, about 20-40% of Americans are deficient in this vitamin. It is extremely important for good memory and cognitive functions.
- Choline. This substance is necessary for the production of acetylcholine, which is necessary for brain health. It can be found in large quantities in dairy products, yolks, as well as in the liver and kidneys. Unfortunately, many modern people do not like to use by-products, so they have the lack of choline. Also, the deficit of this substance is experienced by vegetarians and vegans, who avoid products of animal origin.
- L-Theanine. This substance is necessary for the good work of alpha brain waves. It also increases the production of serotonin and dopamine. With a deficiency of this substance, a person can feel unhappy and depressed, becoming apathetic.
If you abandon foods of animal origin, have bad habits, do not eat well, sleep poorly, and do not exercise regularly, then Alpha Brain will surely help you to improve the work of your brain.
Magic Ingredients of Supplement
A lot of drugs, consisting of natural ingredients, use them in such an insignificant amount that they have no influence on the result. The mention of such ingredients is only a trick to attract buyers. Alpha Brain is not one of these medicines, and it contains natural-acting ingredients in the exact amount needed for a good and safe effect. Let’s find out which ingredients of this nootropic can affect a person.
- Alpha GPC. This substance is an excellent source of choline, which is necessary for high-grade brain work. Moreover, many people have a deficiency of it. This substance is the base for the production of acetylcholine, responsible for cognitive functions. The most effective it is together with some other substances, which are also contained in Alpha Brain.
- Vinpocetine. This is a natural substance that successfully performs a neuroprotection function and increases vigilance. Vinpocetine improves blood circulation in the brain, makes memory better, and helps get rid of the foggy head quickly.
- Huperzine A. It goes well with Alpha GPC. It prevents the disintegration of acetylcholine under the action of various factors, while Alpha GPC is the source of choline. In addition to this, Huperzine enhances the growth of neurons and helps to maintain mental health for years to come. This is one of the most powerful components of the drug, which acts in the long run.
- Pterostilbene. Strangely enough, this substance is not a stimulant and does not have a significant effect on brain function. What is Pterostilbene, and why is it included in Alpha Brain? It is a very powerful antioxidant that reduces the number of free radicals. As is known, free radicals contribute to the destruction of body cells, including neurons. A lot of facts confirm that antioxidants can delay the aging of the whole body, including the nervous system.
- Bacopa. This is the name of a herbaceous plant, the main useful property of which is the restoration of the ability to concentrate, the improvement of memory, and increased brain functioning. This is a very useful component for those people who have little rest, or work or study a lot. Despite the fact that this component stimulates the brain, it effectively fights against anxiety, especially social anxiety.
- Phosphatidylserine. This is an ambiguous component. On the one hand, it is not a stimulant and does not have a direct effect on the brain. On the other hand, it is part of the brain cells and necessary for the construction of their membranes. Due to this component, the growth of neurons becomes faster. There is also information that Phosphatidylserine is useful for people who do sports, as well as for those who often experience stress.
- Vitamin B6. This vitamin is necessary for the support of transmitters, and it beneficially affects the nervous system. It will be good for people who often stick to rigid diets or eat junk food.
- AC-11. A substance that is very useful for people who need the increased efficiency of mental or physical functions. It has an herbal origin and one amazing property – the restoration of DNA damaged parts.
- Theanine. This is a substance with a mild stimulating effect on the brain. Large quantities of it can be found in green tea, but it shows the best results when mixed with other components of Alpha Brain.
- L-Tyrosine. This is an amino acid which effects the brain and nerve impulses. It increases concentration, helps you to focus better, improves memory, and allows you to more effectively and quickly make decisions in difficult situations.
As you can see, many different components provide a complex effect on the human brain and its nervous system. Due to this, it can be concluded that Alpha Brain is really effective. Some of its ingredients are fast-action and some are designed for long-term use, but all of them are useful. Their work will be noticeable in any case, but sometimes more and sometimes less.
Are There Any Side Effects?
The review and research showed that Alpha Brain rarely causes side effects. It is well-tolerated and suitable for most people. All of its components have natural and organic origins and act quite gently. If you carefully read the instructions, take the drug correctly, and do not exceed the dosage, then the appearance of undesirable effects is next to impossible.
Despite good tolerability, sometimes Alpha Brain still causes undesirable consequences. Most often people complain of headaches, bright dreams, and pain in the jaw. Probably, such symptoms occur against the background of an excessive amount of acetylcholine in the brain. Almost all the drug’s components are considered safe by the FDA and do not pose a threat to health. For example, Huperzia serrata is considered safe, but in the drug, it is contained in a fairly large amount. This makes Alpha Brain as effective as possible, but it can cause bright dreams. Pterostilbene is also at a higher dosage than recommended for most people. There have been few studies conducted on this component, but all of them have established its safety.
Such components as vitamin B6, Theanine, L-tyrosine, Bacopa monnieri, and Alpha GPC are absolutely safe, and some of them have been used for many years and have proven themselves well. The composition of the tablet includes oat straw, which is a completely harmless fiber.
Much depends on individual tolerance. Even the most harmless herbal ingredients can cause an allergic reaction, so when taking Alpha Brain, be attentive to your well-being.
How to Take It?
To make the medicine as effective and harmless as possible, it is necessary to take it correctly. So, how to take Alpha Brain? It is best to use two capsules daily in the morning or during the day. For a better result, try to combine this with a light snack. It is permissible to take capsules in the evening, but no later than four-six hours before bedtime. Alpha Brain is not a powerful stimulant, and it directly affects the brain. Its stimulating and invigorating effect can be compared to that of a cup of coffee. The medicine is sold without a prescription and does not require an obligatory consultation with a doctor. In the event that you have mental illnesses or severe nervous system disorders, a doctor’s advice before taking is still necessary.
Tips to Make an Effective Stack
The drug consists of natural ingredients that provide a mild effect and do not excessively disturb the nervous system. It can be used by people who have a sensitive psyche, fall asleep badly, or lead an unhealthy lifestyle. At the same time, it is not worth it to wait for an instant result, since herbs and vitamins have a cumulative effect and act gradually. For this reason, Alpha Brain is often used as an addition to stronger nootropics, which literally “turn on” the brain and substantially activate its work. With the drug, such medications as Adrafinil, Piracetam, Aniracetam, Sunifiram, Phenibut, and Noopept are well-combined. This combination of Alpha Brain with stronger nootropics is suitable for people who want to improve their nervous system and prevent cognitive disorders but need stronger stimulation of the brain.
Alternatives of Alpha Brain Supplement
How long should you use Alpha Brain to experience the desired effect? It is difficult to say since herbs and vitamins act individually. Someone will feel the effect immediately, and someone will need a fairly long time. If you need to improve the efficiency of the brain right now, to cheer up after a sleepless night or to study before exams without losing effectiveness, then you will need more powerful nootropics. At ModafinilXL website you will find safe and effective drugs to stimulate mental activity, increase concentration and improve memory. We offer a large list of medications, from which you can choose the most suitable. ModafinilXL pharmacy prices will pleasantly surprise you, as well as the high quality of our products. Also, we offer convenient delivery to any city in the USA, low prices for wholesale purchases, bonus to regular customers, and 35% cost reduction for those who pay with bitcoins.